The Scrap Copper Wire Stripping Machine is designed to strip the insulation from copper wires, allowing for easy separation and recycling of the copper core. It employs mechanical methods to remove the outer sheath or insulation material, leaving behind clean and pure copper wires.
SUITABLE RAW MATERIAL
Machine suit different diameter wire,the outer sheath and inner conductor will be stripped by blade when waste cables cross through the middle guide wheel.
This model wire stripping machine is both manually and electricity operated machine.Pushing wire automat- ically,just need hold by labors.
1. The blade adjusting rod is convenient to adjust the blade distance according to the wire diameter.
2. Double stripping path with double knife, made the separation conplete, Scroll design at the outlet avoide the wire damage.
3. There are round holes and square holes of different sizes, which can strip wires with multiple center diameters.
4. National standard motor, belt with protective cover, in line with European standards.
Model ZY-38 Feed diameter: 1mm-38mm Voltage: 220v Power: 2.2kw Weight: 67kg Size 53*43*85cm Capacity: 1-300kg
Model ZY-45 Feed diameter: 1mm-45mm Voltage: 220v Power: 2.2kw Weight: 98kg Size 53*43*85cm Capacity: 1-600kg
Model ZY-60 Feed diameter: 1mm-60mm Voltage: 220v Power: 4kw Weight: 100kg Size 62*53*85cm Capacity: 1-1000kg
Model ZY-70 Feed diameter: 10mm-70mm Voltage: 220v/380v Power: 4kw Size 46*46*85cm Capacity: 10-1000kg
Model ZY-120 Feed diameter: 10mm-120mm Voltage: 220v/380v Power: 2.2kw Size 67*58*110cm Capacity: 100-2000kg
1. Before working, check the motor's working condition. When start to work, feed the suitable size of cables into machine one by one.
2.In order to keep blades with long-term lifespan and durability, the connector of rubber and plastic cable should be cut off before feeding into to avoid the damage of blades.
3. In case wire broken after stripping, please follow the solutions as below:
①Adjust the tightness of the M12 screws on both sides of the blades shaft.
② Check whether misplaced the feeding holes.
If the stripping blades are new or too sharp, use oilstone to grind a bit. If no grinding with oilstone, there will be no broken any more after a half hour also.
4. After stripping, if rubber or plastic is open but copper wire cannot spit out, please follow the solutions as below:
① If the upper blades is too sharp, grind a bit by oilstone. Note: Too much oil is easy to make wire stuck in the machine.
Check the pressure of spring, if it's too loose, adjust the tightness until the cooper wire can get out.
Check the diameter of cable, if the diameter is too small, or the shaft gap is too wide, adjust the size between two shafts to 0.4-0.6mm.
The temperature of cable after stripping is too high, the copper wire is not easy to get out.
5. After materials get into the machine, cables cannot get through or materials stuck in the machine, please follow the solutions as below:
①Check if the belts are loose or not;
② Check if the spring pressure on each side of the extrusion profile is too tight, loose it if so.
③ Oil on cables is too much to make the two shafts to be easy slip, keep the shafts dry by wiping oil. (Note:take care of your hands by injury if machine is working when wiping).
④ Replace or repair the shafts if the belt cannot transfer materials.
CONTACT US FOR WORKING VIDEO
PACKING AND SHIPPING